Subject: Note from Sally
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the note that went out.  I'm giving a speech this morning and will be 
out all afternoon, but I will try to catch you in between.  Also, I am in 
tomorrow, but then am out all next week on vacation.  While I am out, you can 
work with Emma Caplan.   Thanks.  Michelle
---------------------- Forwarded by Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT on 08/10/2000 11:19 
AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sally Beck                           08/09/2000 03:10 PM

To: Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron, Kristin Albrecht/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey W 
White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie E Love/HOU/ECT@ECT, John D 
Postlethwaite/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jon Lewis/HOU/EES@EES, Nick Hiemstra/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Kelley Huntley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jenny Latham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mitzie 
Scott/Corp/Enron@Enron, Casey Evans/Corp/Enron@Enron, Leslie 
Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan Houston/Corp/Enron@Enron, Laura Dewett/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Kim Durham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Anderson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Amy 
Horton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael Jacobson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Katrina 
Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa R Kotrla/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joy 
Werner/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Elsie Lew/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Shoemake/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rose Botello/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda L 
Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharen Cason/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Yolanda Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly 
Hundl/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kerri Thompson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Stephanie 
Piwetz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Evelyn Metoyer/Corp/Enron@Enron, Thresa A 
Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Bolt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca M Grace/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa B Cousino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Grant/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas Engel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hunaid 
Engineer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russ Severson/HOU/ECT@ECT, William E 
Kasemervisz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karie Hastings/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathryn 
Bussell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Heinrich/HOU/ECT@ect, Shari Mao/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Martha Stevens/HOU/ECT@ECT, Juana Fayett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Trang 
Le/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jana Morse/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sarah Smith/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Regina Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim Weldon/Corp/Enron@Enron, Michael 
Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Irene Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Juanita Marchand/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Karl Stewart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cathy L 
Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amelia Alland/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie Morgan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Donna Consemiu/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Riegler/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lisa 
Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Trisha Hughes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi 
Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marvia Jefferson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey Richardson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anthony 
Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cyndie 
Balfour-Flanagan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Marlene Hilliard/HOU/ECT@ect, Faye 
Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill D Hare/HOU/ECT@ect, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason 
Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Amber Ebow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard C McKeel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas 
Araujo/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Adnan Patel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Avril 
Forster/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Vanessa Schulte/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeff 
Klotz/Corp/Enron@Enron, Chris Mendoza/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bridgette 
Anderson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Corey Hollander/Corp/Enron@Enron, Christopher 
Hargett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacie Guidry/NA/Enron@Enron, Ruby Kyser/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Joel Henenberg/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julissa 
Marron/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lisa Woods/NA/Enron@Enron, Kathryn 
Pallant/LON/ECT@ECT, Marilyn Colbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan 
Elledge/NA/Enron@Enron, Carolyn Gilley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandra R 
McNichols/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela Barnett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Judy 
Hernandez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark D Thorne/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Judy Walters/HOU/ECT@ECT, Judy Barnes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Willie 
Harrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly Lombardi/NA/Enron@Enron, Connie 
Sutton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jefferson D Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Maria 
Sandoval/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pamela Sonnier/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Beatrice Reyna/NA/Enron@ENRON, Daniel Graham/NA/Enron@Enron, Cynthia 
Gin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carrie Coldiron/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ana Correa/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Bernard Dahanayake/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Shoup/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathleen 
Speer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gregory Carraway/Corp/Enron@Enron, Rebecca 
Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Klein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tiffany Williams/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Gordon Heaney/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Celeste Cisneros/NA/Enron@Enron, Scott 
Tackett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Veronica I Arriaga/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dianne J 
Swiber/HOU/ECT@ECT, David P Dupre/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janie Aguayo/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jennifer Blay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Souad Mahmassani/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Diane 
Anderson/NA/Enron@Enron, Andrea R Guillen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry Joe 
Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bruce Mills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Meredith/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sheetal Patel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Derek 
Bailey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jean Bell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerri Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shona Wilson/NA/Enron@Enron, Eugenio 
Perez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Maria Teresa Aguilera-Peon/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jennifer 
Nguyen/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Chris Abel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Stadler/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Susan D Trevino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ashley Carlson/NA/Enron@ENRON, Daniel 
Falcone/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael Benien/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lisa 
Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristen J Hanson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tina Valadez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Charlene Richmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joanie H Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kyle R 
Lilly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gregg Lenart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hannah Ortiz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nick 
Moshou/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Katherine Herrera/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Paul 
Couvillon/Corp/Enron@Enron, Megan Parker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nicole 
Vo/NA/Enron@Enron, Rebecca Griffin/NA/Enron@Enron, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda 
Robinson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cassandra Moses/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gregory 
Steagall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anita Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thu 
Nguyen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kellie Bilski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen 
Lindley/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Leslie Robinson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gregory 
Steagall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rosa Brown/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jennifer D 
Pattison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason Vogler/NA/Enron@Enron, Katherine 
Benedict/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank L 
Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Torrey Moorer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Claudia Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melba Lozano/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tara 
Sweitzer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carrie Southard/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matt 
Motsinger/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert B 
Cass/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter Berzins/NA/Enron@Enron, Keith Clark/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Mary Griff Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kathy M Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Noel 
Petterson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Cecil John/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sheri 
Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cecilia Olvera/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurel Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Dart Arnaez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa T Brogan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clara 
Carrington/HOU/ECT@ECT, Aneela Charania/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daniele 
Crelin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matthew Lippert/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
DeMarco Carter/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ana Rizvi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Weakly/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Eric 
Tipp/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joyce Kuo/NA/Enron@Enron, Terri Harlan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Israel Estrada/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom Doukas/NA/Enron@ENRON, Kelly 
Summers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly Templeton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom 
Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark McCoy/Corp/Enron@Enron, Carlos J 
Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sabrae Zajac/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clem 
Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eddie Janzen/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Poorman/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan 
Hadix/NA/Enron@Enron, Ami Chokshi/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Michael Walters/HOU/ECT@ECT, O'Neal D Winfree/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jody Crook/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Delma 
Salazar/NA/Enron@Enron, Denver Plachy/NA/Enron@Enron, Patrick 
Ryder/NA/Enron@Enron, Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve 
Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Michael 
Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristen J Hanson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yvette G 
Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Pam B Boxx/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda J Ewing/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Willie Stewart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tricia Truong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Ellenberger/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kevin W Drachenberg/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Valderrama/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurie Ellis/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael 
Mousteiko/NA/Enron@Enron, Valerie Curtis/NA/Enron@Enron, Paula 
Lee/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristie Youngblood/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vivien Pham/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Wade R Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jane S Saladino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry G 
Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Tyler Marz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa K Ratnala/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Max Doner/HOU/ECT@ECT, LaShanda Poledore/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mechelle 
Stevens/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donnie Myers/NA/Enron@ENRON, Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sherry Anastas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Diana V Monaghan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hugh 
Eichelman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ron Gaskey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alton Honore/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Marlo C James/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alfonso 
Trabulsi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gloria G Barkowsky/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christopher 
Spears/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeanie Robins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Brad 
Bangle/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lee Ann Chance/Corp/Enron@Enron, Katherine L 
Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angel Fuller/NA/Enron@Enron, Julie Boehl/NA/Enron@Enron, 
John Valdes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debny Greenlee/HOU/ECT@ECT, Isabel Y 
Resendez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff W Westover/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Bosse/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David W Eubanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Audrey Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shielah 
Castro/Corp/Enron@Enron, Charles Jacobs/NA/Enron@Enron, Lisa 
Peterson/NA/Enron@Enron, Darla Saucier/NA/Enron@Enron, Angela 
Henn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Carrie Hollomon/HOU/ECT@ect, Kam Keiser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darron C 
Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Guggenheim/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna 
Johnson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jackson Logan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Phillip M 
Love/HOU/ECT@ECT, B Scott Palmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cathy Sprowls/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Natalie Baker/HOU/ECT@ECT, William Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cathy De La 
Torre/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda H Fletcher/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Theresa 
Franklin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth L Hernandez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Crystal 
Hyde/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alicia Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimat Singla/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeanne Wukasch/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Melba A Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Royed/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sandy Olitsky/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jolly Jose/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Jeffrey C Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, Gregory A 
Mausser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly S Olinger/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle 
Waldhauser/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Chris Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rahmaan 
Mwongozi/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gabriel Monroy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robin 
Rodrigue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dawn C Kenne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne Bike/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Jason Wolfe/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jennifer Bagwell/NA/Enron@ENRON, Elizabeth 
Soto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chantelle Villanueva/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heather 
Choate/HOU/ECT@ECT, Diane H Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alex Saldana/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brandee Jackson/NA/Enron@ENRON, Tricia 
Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe A Casas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sabra L Dinari/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Clarissa Garcia/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Gillespie/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Loving/NA/Enron@ENRON, Christina Sanchez/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Edward 
Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cindy Vachuska/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jesse Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lia Halstead/NA/Enron@ENRON, Meredith Mitchell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victoria 
Versen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Beverly Beaty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Joann Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia Franklin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Angie 
Zeman/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Alvin Thompson/Corp/Enron@Enron, George 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Charles T Muzzy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark L Schrab/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lisa Kinsey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Margie Straight/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darren 
Espey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cora Pendergrass/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kirk 
Lenart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wes Dempsey/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael Taylor/ENRON@Gateway, 
Jessica White/NA/Enron@Enron, Kevin Brady/NA/Enron@Enron, Jacqueline P 
Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey J Brewer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Suzanne 
Christiansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda Everett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randall L 
Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Patti Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hillary Mack/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Donna Greif/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark McClure/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly Sumrow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason Williams/HOU/ECT@ECT, D 
Todd Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Maxwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susie Ayala/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Joseph Koothrappaly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lynn Tippery/HOU/ECT@ECT, Timothy M 
Norton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sayed Khoja/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary 
Comello/Corp/Enron@Enron, Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  (bcc: Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT)
Subject: Note from Sally

To all Energy Operations employees:

ENA has experienced extraordinary growth thus far in 2000.  I am especially 
proud of the accomplishments of Energy Operations in supporting this growth.  
I wanted to express my appreciation for all the hard work and dedication that 
you have demonstrated.  We have done great work and I want to recognize you 
for that.  

Although we have done much, we have additional goals to accomplish within ENA 
and Energy Operations this year.  Therefore, as we go forward, I want to make 
sure that you have all the necessary tools to do the best possible job, and 
that any barriers that may impede your work are removed.

To help in this effort, I have asked a consulting organization -- S.J. Bashen 
Corporation -- to survey our organization; to "take its pulse" if you will; 
to help us understand what in our environment fosters success and where we 
could improve; in essence, to assist us in acquiring the "necessary tools" 
and breaking down any "barriers."  SJBC is comprised of seasoned consultants 
who assist organizations like ours to help on issues like this.  SJBC will 
meet with members of our group in a private setting where we can highlight 
our successes, discuss our concerns, ask our questions, make our comments, 
and the like.  This collective information then is studied by SJBC with the 
goal of providing us an opinion regarding our strengths and weaknesses.  
Specific input will not be identified by the individual who provided that 
input.  

Many of you will be receiving a phone call in the near future from a SJBC 
consultant.  Please schedule a time to participate at your earliest 
opportunity, as this effort will be a success for our group only if we 
cooperate to the fullest extent.  Of course, given the size of our group, it 
will not be possible to meet with each of you.  Therefore, if you have not 
received a call from SJBC by August 15 but would like to share your thoughts 
with them, please feel free to contact Cheryl Brown at 713.780.8056 and 
Cheryl will be glad to include you in our survey.

Communication is one of Enron's core values.  I want to stress that only 
through open communication will this survey be a success.  Please be candid.  
Thank you.

Sally