Subject: Re: Project Crane Due Diligence
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bret,

I received the schedule and itinerary for diligence on Project Crane and have 
forwarded it to Rick Johnson, Fran Mayes, Pat Mackin, and Dee Lenfest.

We have preliminarily decided that Rick Johnson will go to both sites to 
cover Labor (union) issues and support in the general HR diligence that Fran 
Mayes of ENA HR will conduct.  Either Pat or Dee will travel to Washington to 
address benefits issues, including obtaining information for subsequent 
modeling of benefit costs.  We would like to have our outside counsel in 
Canada conduct the benefits diligence in the Quebec City location and to 
support Rick to the extent that there may be any special issues of Canadian 
or Quebec law.   I will continue to coordinate these activities and provide 
whatever other assistance may be needed.

Let me know if you need any other information about this diligence plan for 
employment/labor matters.  I will work with Peter Del Vecchio to identify our 
outside counsel designee.

 Michelle

Bret Scholtes@ENRON
08/03/2000 01:28 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Project Crane Due Diligence

The Project Crane Due Diligence process has been rescheduled for  August 27 
to September 1.  We begin the process on Sunday, August 27, in Quebec City 
where we will attend a dinner and work in the data room Monday and Tuesday.  
Wednesday will be a travel day, and we will spend Thursday and Friday at the 
Port Angeles data room.  The Beacon Group is finalizing our itinerary and 
updating the data room index, so we will send this information to you as it 
becomes available.

Please continue to work on your due diligence lists, and we will call you 
early next week to finalize responsibilities.  

Thanks
Patrick and Bret