Subject: Re: Employment Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

I agree.  Thanks for letting them know about my contact.  I emailed them the 
form, so we should be on our way!  Michelle

David Minns@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
08/27/2000 05:42 PM
To: Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Employment Contract  

Thanks for the update - I've spoken to CU and they are expecting to hear from 
you. Apart from a personal interest I would like to get an Australian version 
of the Enron employment contract as a precedent.   

Michelle Cash@ECT
26-08-2000 04:18
To: David Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Norma Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Employment Contract

David,

Hello, I hope all is well with you.  I was out last week on holiday and am 
just now getting back into the swing of things.

Alan and I have spoken about your contract, and I am getting in touch with 
the CU lawyers to work on an appropriate form for Australia.  I will be keep 
you apprised of the status.

Have a good weekend.

Michelle