Subject: Revised Data Protection Policy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Andrea,

Brian and I were talking about the dissemination of this policy.  It seems as 
if it should come from your group and go out globally.  What do you think?

Michelle

---------------------- Forwarded by Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT on 09/15/2000 03:08 
PM ---------------------------

Michelle Cash
09/06/2000 11:43 AM
Sent by: Twanda Sweet
To: Sharon Butcher/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kriste Sullivan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Brian 
Schaffer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Holsworth/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kelly Noel 
Higgason/Corp/Enron@Enron, James Derrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sheila 
Knudsen/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ray Bennett/HOU/EES@EES, David Oxley/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robert Jones/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Gilchrist/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Janie 
Bonnard/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Drew C Lynch/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary P 
Smith/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Schafer/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Willie Williams/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Gerry Chatham/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia Barrow/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Brad 
Coleman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Andrea Yowman/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Revised Data Protection Policy

Attached is a revised draft of the Employee Data Protection Policy, which is 
required because of directives by the European Union.

Please provide me with any questions or comments on this policy.

I would appreciate any comments by Monday, September 11, 2000 so that this 
policy can be rolled out quickly.

Thank you.

Michelle Cash