Subject: Re: Patrick McCarthy Memo Regarding Thruway Recycling
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

CPage:  Would you please forward this directly to Pat?

Pat, For your information, Chris Tomko has resigned from GSP.  GSP has hired 
a consultant, Hoyt Thomas (who has been working as an Enron HR consultant for 
a few weeks), to handle interim HR responsibilities until GSP hires a new HR 
person.  I suspect that you will be involved in a lot of advice/counselling 
in the next few weeks as this transition occurs.  If you are available on 
Friday, I would like to have a phone introduction of you and Hoyt.   Would 
you please call my assistant, Twanda Sweet, at 713-853-6401, to let her know 
your availability so that she can set up a conference call?  Thanks a lot.

Twanda, would you please set this up when Pat calls?

Michelle

[email-masked] on 09/20/2000 01:04:55 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: Patrick McCarthy Memo Regarding Thruway Recycling

Pat McCarthy asked me to forward the enclosed memo.

******************************************************************************
**
The information contained in this e-mail message, together with any 
attachments
thereto, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
addressee[s] named above.  The message and the attachments are or may be
an attorney-client or other privileged or protected communication.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, or authorized to receive it for 
the
intended recipient, you have received this message in error. You are not to
review, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message, any attachments
thereto, or their contents.  If you have received this message in error, 
please
immediately notify us by return e-mail message, and delete the original 
message.
This notice is included in all e-mail messages leaving our firm.  Thank you 
for
your cooperation.
******************************************************************************
**

 - dhvg01!.DOC