Subject: Data Integrity
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 07:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Andrea,

I am supposed to follow up and work on our action plan for data integrity.  
However, I know that you are going to meet with David/Robert on the whole 
concept and that you proposed a work around for the near term after our 
sessions.  It appears as if our action plans will depend on the results of 
that meeting.  

I will be out of the office on Wed-Friday on business.  It looks like our 
action plan revisions are due on Friday (but, if necessary, I'll ask for an 
extension because of my travel).  In the meantime, you can meet with 
David/Robert and begin to look at revamping our prior efforts.

Alternatively, you can reconvene the group and work on revising action plans 
without me.  (I am not sure how helpful I am in any event).  What do you 
think?  

Michelle

PS, do we need to include Don in our group?