Subject: Re: Recruiting/Contract Personnel Services Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 05:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here are comments from Tom Moore regarding the proposed Services Agreement.  
I will circulate the draft SSD this week.  As always, I welcome additional 
feedback from the user groups.  

Michelle

---------------------- Forwarded by Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT on 10/03/2000 12:52 
PM ---------------------------

Tom O Moore@ENRON
10/02/2000 01:15 PM
To: Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Recruiting/Contract Personnel Services Agreement  

Michelle,

I have reviewed the document and offer the following items for your 
consideration:

1.  Should we include the standard "affiliate" language for clarity and to 
maximize our flexibility?

2.  Can you tell me the basic differences between the PWD and SSD?

3.  Do we want to impose the Enron Code of Ethics referred to in para. 3a., 
Performance Standards?

4.  I personally believe that we should delete reference to the "Staffing 
Service Fee" in para. 4b and the "Liquidation                Table" in para. 
4c.  These type of fees/factors are subject to many outside influences and 
can fluctuate considerably with the marketplace.  I think that we may lose 
some negotiations leverage by locking any such rates in the basic contract.  
Those kind of issues can still be worked on a case by case basis and 
incorporated into the contract by amendment, or possibly, the PWD.

It looks like an efficient document, and it should save some time and effort 
as we progress.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Tom Moore
Global Strategic Sourcing
x55552

	Michelle Cash@ECT
	Sent by: Twanda Sweet@ECT
	09/27/2000 03:42 PM
		 
		 To: Gary Buck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debi Vanwey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Jones/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Candace Womack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom O Moore/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Mark Holsworth/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kriste Sullivan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Sharon Butcher/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Recruiting/Contract Personnel Services Agreement

Attached is a draft of the Agreement for Recruiting or Contract Personnel 
Services.  This draft combines the Master Services Agreement, the Agreement 
for Project Services, and the Staffing Services Agreement into a single, 
comprehensive document.

Attached to this, as applicable, will be a Project Work Description ("PWD") 
and/or a Staffing Services Description ("SSD").  I understand that HR is 
working on a revised PWD.

I will circulate the SSD in the near future.  It will contain a more specific 
description of staffing services (e.g. retained/contingency) as well as pay 
rates.

Please review this draft to determine if it fits your needs.  Feel free to 
throw darts!  Let me know by return email if you have comments or questions.  
I will resolve as many as possible based upon your comments as well as those 
of others in Legal, and circulate a revised draft based upon those comments.

Thank you.