Subject: Re: Bridgeline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 02:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

David,

I believe the agreement was signed.  It would have been a Corporate Services 
Agreement.  I believe that Shonnie Daniel or Steve Van Hooser worked on 
this.  I have cc'd this email to them so that they can provide you with a 
copy, forward it on to the appropriate person, or let me know if one never 
was signed, in which case I can prepare a new version.

Thanks.  Michelle

   
	Enron Capital Management
	
	From:  David Baumbach                           10/20/2000 09:27 AM

To: Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Bridgeline

I was given your name by Steve Venturatos.  He said that you were involved in 
getting a Master Agreement set up so that Enron would supply a Risk team to 
take care of that function for Bridgeline.  I talked with Trevor Mihalik and 
he believes that an agreement was never signed.  Can you help me determine if 
there is an agreement in place and if not can we get one created?

Dave Baumbach