Subject: Professional Services Agreement with Paragon
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 05:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Michelle,

As most Engineering Contractors are beginning to staff up, it is prudent for 
us to have more than one Professional Services Agreements in place for the 
VLNG Front End Engineering Design effort.  Another Company that I have delt 
with in the past, and which also provided assistance to Enron on the Dabhol 
Power Project, is Paragon Engineering Services, Inc.  As requested for 
Technip USA in my e-mail of 5 Dec, please begin negotiations with Paragon 
Engineering Services for a Professional Services Agreement, to be in place in 
the Feb/March timeframe.  The contact person at Paragon is:

 Richard Durfee
 Project Manager
 Paragon Engineering Services, Inc.
 10777 Clay Road
 Houston, Texas 77041
 Phone: (713) 570-8068
 Fax: (713) 570-8068
 E-mail:  [email-masked]

Thanks and regards
James

---------------------- Forwarded by James McMillan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
12/11/2000 01:22 PM ---------------------------

James McMillan
12/05/2000 09:48 AM
To: Michelle Cash@ECT
cc: 
Subject: Professional Services Agreement

Michelle,

Following up on our meeting last week, we need to get a Professional Services 
Agreement in place with Technip USA Corp.  We do not anticipate a need for 
utilizing their resources until Feb/March at the soonest, but as these 
agreements sometimes take a while to negotiate, I believe it appropriate to 
start this one soon.  The contact person at Technip USA is:

 Gerald W. Alves, P.E.
 Commercial Vice President
 Technip USA Corporation
 1990 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 200
 Phone: 713 548 4263
 Fax: 713 548 4013
 Email:  [email-masked]

As discussed, we need a general type Professional Services Agreement so that 
we can draw upon any of their resources at previously established rates, on 
an as required basis.  

Please let me know how we should proceed with getting this agreement in place,

Regards
James