Subject: Re: House Lease Termination
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 00:22:00 -0800 (PST)

We won't know until February.

Jane Allen
12/13/2000 08:12 AM
To: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jane Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Jones/Corp/Enron@enron, Michelle 
Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: House Lease Termination  

On the advise of Michelle Cash, we are sending out letters by Fed Ex today to 
both the real estate agent (Greenwood King) and the landlord (Eileen Urban) 
giving 30 days notice on termination.  If they come back to us wanting the 
remainder of the rent through the lease date of July 14, 2001, we will 
negotiate subletting.  Louise, do you still have someone in mind who may be 
interested?

Jane J. Allen
Enron Corp
Global Employee Services
Phone - 713/345-5064
Fax - 713/646-9501