Subject: No Excuses Girls Night
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Debbie, would you please forward this to Deanne, Lisa Anouilh, and Mary 
Thamm?  I've lost those email addresses!  Thanks.

Hello girls!  Is everyone ready to party on Friday???

Here are the details:

 Date:   Friday, Sept. 29

 Time:   6:30 pm

 Place: My house
  4531 Beech Street
  Bellaire, Texas  77401
  713-218-7155

 Directions:  Take 59 to Newcastle, go south on Newcastle.  Beech is off of 
Newcastle between Bissonnet and Bellaire.
  Alternative:  Take Loop 610, exit Bissonnet, go inside the loop, then go 
south (right) on Newcastle.  Beech is off Newcastle.

In the interest of keeping this simple and quick (since I am going to be 
travelling from Boston that day), I am going to order fajitas and serve 
margaritas and wine.  Rather than have people bring or do stuff, everyone can 
just toss in some cash (it won't be much more than $10-ish) based upon how 
many people will be there.  So, let me know, and I'll count you in (and get 
your booze!).

So far, I have "yes" from Blaine and her friend who makes the jewelry (bring 
your orders), Mata Kroger, Rank, Scofield, Stith, Gussett, and Blanco.  
Sholeen is a "no" because her neighbors are giving her a going away party, 
and she thought it would be kind of tacky not to show up.  Let me know if 
these plans have changed.

If we have left anyone out, please include them on the list and have them get 
back to me to say they'll be there.

See you Friday!  Michelle