Subject: Data Room Information - Toucan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 02:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dee,

I assume that you will go through these documents for benefits/plan issues 
and then send relevant ones to Pat this week.  If that is not your plan, let 
me know.

Thanks!

Michelle

---------------------- Forwarded by Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT on 10/25/2000 09:45 
AM ---------------------------

Craig Hiddleston@ENRON
10/24/2000 06:58 PM
To: Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fran L Mayes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dolores 
Lenfest/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rick Johnson/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Peter del 
Vecchio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Marshall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhett Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Connor/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Robert E Anderson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan 
Worthen/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Don 
Stevens/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ken Curry/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Dwight Beach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Gim/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael 
Simmons/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Data Room Information - Toucan

The information that we have requested from the Georgia Pacific data room has 
been sent to us here in Houston and is available for your review in EB2943. 
We are obligated under the confidentiality agreement that Enron has signed to 
keep all information provided to us confidential and to return all 
information, including any reproductions, at the end of this process. 
Therefore, I ask that where possible you minimize photocopying (we have 
EB2943 set aside for our exclusive use) and let me know what photocopies you 
have made.

Based on the management presentations and other information available we have 
changed the scope for our potential acquisition of the GP assets. We will: 
Proceed with the Leaf River mill with the expectation of submitting a binding 
bid 
Perform some additional due diligence to determine whether we should further 
pursue the Woodland mill, and
Not pursue the Brunswick mill.

Given the altered scope no work is required in evaluating Brunswick. By Oct. 
1st we will decide whether to submit a bid for Woodland. GP still requires 
that binding bids be submitted by mid-November and this date will apply to 
both Leaf River and Woodland. Regardless of the delayed decision with respect 
to Woodland we have little time to understand the issues/risks and to 
conclude on the impact on whether Enron would want to own these assets and at 
what cost. 

We want your feedback as soon as possible so that we can incorporate that 
information into the internal management approval process and consequently 
the bid(s) that we will be submitting. Our current schedule has the 
management approval process beginning on November 9th.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Craig