Subject: Employment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:37:58 -0700 (PDT)

Amarjit, based on the e-mailed information below, we are rescinding Enron's offer of employment.  You had committed to start work on Wednesday, October 24th and you have indicated that you will not be able to report to work.  When you return to the United States you are welcome to reapply for a position with Enron.  Thanks, Mark Broadfoot

-----Original Message-----
From: Amarjit Singh [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 11:28 PM
To: Wells, Malcolm
Subject: Apology

Hi Malcolm,

      Please accept my sincere apology for not being able to join Enron
right now as I had an unavoidable emergency at home that has forced me to
come to India over the weekend.My stay here might stretch to approximately a
month or so.I donot want that the company shall suffer any loss due to my
absense so pls advice accordingly.  Your company offers an invaluable
opportunity, and I would appreciate any consideration you can give me in
rescheduling my joining date after a month.
Pls contact my fiancee Kamal for any urgent issue as I am keeping my
cellphone with her.She would convey the message to me by best means.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

<html><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Amarjit Singh</DIV>
<DIV>408-984-2040</DIV>
<DIV>408-836-7473</DIV></html>

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp