Subject: iGeneration: Meeting Action Items
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 01:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Michelle, Neil will be following up with you regarding the non disclosure 
agreement. Don't know if you have had a chance to review.

Thanks,
Ryan
---------------------- Forwarded by Ryan Seleznov/Corp/Enron on 11/15/2000 
09:17 AM ---------------------------

Chuck Bond <[email-masked]> on 11/15/2000 08:44:29 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: iGeneration: Meeting Action Items

Hey Ryan,

Here is the information we discussed in our last meeting regarding an
iGeneration Internet professional staffing solution for Enron.  I know you
are in the process of getting the NDA completed, but I don't want our
progress to be held up by the legal process.

In our last meeting, there were several documents shown that you had not
seen in the past.  Attached, you will find the documents you requested.

Business Model Overview
The "business model.ppt" file contains the slides describing how iGeneration
is creating web professionals and the web job role certificatons/skill sets.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Project Manager Resource
As an enterprise partner, an Project Manager will be assigned to Enron.
This person is a resource of iGeneration and will be responsible for
implementing the solution.  The "project manager.doc" file should provide
you with an overview of the project manager's roles and responsibilities.

Pricing Model
The "iGeneration TalentLink Pricing Grid.doc" will outline standard pricing
and features model.  Please keep in mind, the pricing model does not account
for training, so modifications will have to be made as we progress.

Skill Set Analysis
We have reveiwed all of the web related job reqs listed on Enron's career
web site, and aligned them to iGeneration certifications.  It is quite
compelling how the two align.  I look forward to sharing this information
with you.

I know you wanted to see a detailed version of our certification skill sets.
The files are quite large, so I only included a couple.  Please let me know
if you would like any more.

If there is additional information you would like to see, please let me
know.  I will call you on Friday to discuss scheduling our next meeting.
Will you be available for a call?  And if so, what time will be best for
you.

Thanks,

Charles Bond
Regional Manager, TalentLink Partnerships
iGeneration, Inc
678 576 4387 (cell)
770 476 5473 (office)
770 476 3167 (fax)
[email-masked]

 <<Skillsmap-17 tracks final>>  <<business model.ppt>>  <<Project
Manager.doc>>  <<iGeneration TalentLink Pricing Grid.doc>>
<<FAppDeveljava.pdf>>  <<Fcreativeprod.pdf>>

 - Skillsmap-17 tracks final
 - business model.ppt
 - Project Manager.doc
 - iGeneration TalentLink Pricing Grid.doc
 - FAppDeveljava.pdf
 - Fcreativeprod.pdf