Subject: ALAMAC--Employee Due Diligence
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:09:00 -0800 (PST)

Dee,

Ozzie Pagan called me earlier today and informed me that Cogentrix's Tom 
McCarrin (sp?) had started to compile basic employee/employment information 
relative to the two North Carolina power plants that ENA is planning to 
acquire from Alamac Knit Fabrics.  I then spoke to Michelle Cash and she 
agreed with me that it would be best if you would call Mr. McCarrin in order 
to give him guidance as to the specific employee and benefits information 
that you are going to want to see.  I am told that he has not been given the 
Due Diligence Worksheet.

Mr. McCarrin's phone number is 704-525-4897.  Thank you in advance for your 
help in moving this aspect of the Alamac transaction forward.

Steve Van Hooser
----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 11/16/2000 06:02 PM -----

	Steve Van Hooser
	11/03/2000 02:00 PM
		 
		 To: Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Glenn Wright/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dwight Beach
		 cc: Michelle Cash, Dolores Lenfest/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Employee Due Diligence Questions and Checklist

Attached is the set of Employee Due Diligence Questions and Checklist that I 
have been e:mailing you about yesterday and today.  

As you will note, it is quite extensive, and I rather doubt we'll receive 
helpful information by simply sending this document to Alamac.  Once you have 
had a chance to review the type of information that HR needs to have in order 
to conduct due diligence, please call me so that I can coordinate this effort 
with Michelle Cash and Dolores Lenfest from HR.  

Steve Van Hooser