Subject: Re: Status of Cogentrix HR Due Diligence
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Kim,

Thanks very much for the update.

Steve

	Kim Melodick
	12/11/2000 02:17 PM
		
		 To: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Status of Cogentrix HR Due Diligence

Steve,  I am meeting with Kathy Neal this afternoon to discuss the action 
items.  I have spoken with Kathy Karaga with Dee Lenfest's office and have 
been assured that the benefit analysis has occured.  I am awaiting further 
details.

From: Steve Van Hooser on 12/11/2000 09:12 AM
To: Kim Melodick/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Dolores Lenfest/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kathy Neal/NA/Enron@ENRON, Michelle 
Cash, Glenn Wright/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dwight Beach 
Subject: Re: Status of Cogentrix HR Due Diligence

Kathy,

I am the ENA attorney assisting Ozzie Pagan (ENA East Origination) and Glenn 
Wright (Enron Industrial Markets) with the acquisition of two Cogentrix's 
coal fired power plants located in North Carolina.  

I understand from Kathy Neal that you are the appropriate person to be 
involved in the employee/labor due diligence efforts that were initiated by 
Dolores "Dee" Lenfest and then transferred to Kathy Neal.  If I am mistaken 
in believing that you are currently conducting such due diligence with 
Cogentrix's HR representative, would you please contact Glenn Wright 
immediately at 3-1568.  I hope there is no misunderstanding of what is needed 
or who is supposed to be assisting, but if there is, we need to get that 
figured out today.  

Thanks for your help.

Steve Van Hooser  

----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 12/11/2000 08:59 AM -----

	Kathy Neal@ENRON
	12/11/2000 08:47 AM
		
		 To: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Kim Melodick/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: HR Due Diligence for Alamac

Steve:

All information of this project should be directed to Kim Melodick, Manager 
HR.  This is actually her client group. 

Thanks!

Kathy Neal

From: Steve Van Hooser@ECT on 12/08/2000 09:04 AM
To: Kathy Neal/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: HR Due Diligence for Alamac

Kathy,

I just got this fax and thought you might want to know of Glenn Wright's 
inquiry on Alamac.

Thanks
----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 12/08/2000 09:03 AM -----

	Glenn Wright@ENRON
	12/08/2000 07:23 AM
		 
		 To: Dolores Lenfest/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: HR Due Diligence for Alamac

Dee:

Please provide Michelle Cash and Steve Van Hooser with an update regarding 
progress on HR due diligence with Alamac.

Thanks,

Glenn