Subject: Re: Revisions to Field/Plant Ergonomics Program Draft #1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is the revised version of the Plant/Field Draft 1 sent to you on 
Nov. 9, 2000. Draft 1 should have been adopted with customization prior to 
Nov. 14, 2000 to be Grandfathered under the requirements of OSHA's final rule 
1910.900 (c). The revised attachment revises Draft 1, changing what is 
necessary for a prior written program to continue to be Grandfathered. 
Because we would not have had the final rule prior to Nov. 14, OSHA gives us 
until Jan. 16, 2001 to amend a prior written program and bring it in line 
with the requirements of 1910.900 (c). That is what this revision does. 

Some items are marked "optional" and are just that. Removing any other part 
of the text should only be done after you are satisfied doing so does not 
leave you short of meeting the requirements of 1910.900 (c).

If you have questions, I am at 713-646-7840.

Russ

Reminder copy of Steve's message today:
In light of the challenges being offered by the Ergonomics Standard and to 
ensure that each group within Enron understands the importance of the 
Grandfather requirements, we have scheduled a meeting on Thursday, November 
30, at 1 PM CST. Those of you who will be in Houston can get together in the 
Crisis Center (EB4554) and others can join in the meeting via conference call 
at 877 795-3687, Access Code 539773. Russ has told me the meeting may last an 
hour, depending on questions. He has also informed me that prior to our 
meeting we should all read the document attached in his memo below.

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Steve