Subject: FW: IT Due Diligence Requests
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:42:04 -0800 (PST)

fyi.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 7:48 PM
To: Hotte, Steve
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IT Due Diligence Requests

Steve,

I attached a due diligence list to give you a heads up on some of the items
I will need to review.  I saw what you had on your overview list for Friday
and it looks good.  Whatever we don't cover on Friday, we'll schedule
follow-up meetings on.  Thanks.

Maria E. Anzilotti
Senior Vice President
Enterprise Technology
Dynegy Inc.
Phone:  713-507-6478
e-mail:  [email-masked]

IT Due Diligence List:

   List of all business applications associated with the various pipeline
   functions.  Identify in-house versus third party packages.  If
   third-party, specify release/version information, copies of contract and
   maintenance agreements.

   List of all administrative/corporate systems providing pipeline services
   (e.g.  SAP).

   Blueprint/topology of infrastructure to support pipeline systems
   (excluding administrative/corporate systems).  Include ownership of
   hardware as well as any spare parts inventory, and contract and
   maintenance agreements.

   Prepare to discuss data center facilities involved in pipeline
   operations.  Specifically, provide layouts and usage of Ardmore
   facility.

   Document desktop requirements

   List all third party technical services, including internet, EDI,
   contractor services.

   Prepare an overview of tools,  policies, and procedures involved in
   securing pipeline technology.  Include network, desktop, applications,
   firewall, and web security processes.

   Provide information regarding general expense and approved capital
   budgets.  Include a list of capital projects in-flight for NNG.  Also,
   require data points regarding allocations and direct billings for NNG
   technical services from ETS and other Enron entities providing pipeline
   services.  Prepare an overview of financial tracking process for
   technology spend.

   Provide organizational information regarding technology resources to
   support NNG, both dedicated and shared.