Subject: Re: Practice - Friday & Saturday
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:06:40 -0800 (PST)

Tanner will be there!  Do you know if any of our guys will be leaving early
for Spring Break.

I don't know if Greg responded to your request for a catchers mitt or not
but I have one for back-up.

Thanks for the note!

Terrell

                                                                                                  
                    "Erb, Kim"                                                                    
                    <[email-masked]       To:     Ana Maria <[email-masked]>, Andy       
                    water.com>                Edling <[email-masked]>, "Anita Kudla 
                                              (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Cindy Dick (E-mail)"   
                    03/06/02 01:31 PM         <[email-masked]>, "Gina Hemphill (E-mail)"          
                                              <[email-masked]>, Isabel Torras                
                                              <[email-masked]>, "Matt Bajmanlou (E-mail)"     
                                              <[email-masked]>, Robert Wall              
                                              <[email-masked]>, "Shelley Corman (E-mail)" 
                                              <[email-masked]>, Steve Hanner                   
                                              <[email-masked]>, "Terrell Hemphill (E-mail)"  
                                              <[email-masked]>                              
                                             cc:                                                  
                                             Subject:     Practice - Friday & Saturday            

Hello Pelicans,

Just a quick reminder of our scheduled practice Friday at 5:15 and Saturday
at 12:00 noon.  As this is our first emailing, please confirm receipt of
this message.

See everybody Friday.

Kim R. Erb   **
Supervisor, Marketing Services
(713) 232-7612
[email-masked]