Subject: Outside Council Review of Ergo Grandfathering Plan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Frank,

I just completed a phone conversation with Mr. Jeffrey M. Tanenbaum, Council 
with Littler Mendelson, that you retained to review our ergonomics written 
programs and plan for Grandfathering Enron companies. Mr. Tanenbaum appears 
to be an excellent choice for this assignment due to his being full time in 
the area of OSHA compliance and his business reputation. 

I explained in full Enron's position with respect to the existence of written 
ergo program procedures as of November 14, 2000 and my actions and plan to 
obtain Grandfathering status by January 16, 2001. Mr. Tanenbaum stated he 
finds no problem with the plan to achieve this status. He indicated that his 
review of the programs should stand for the evaluation of the program 
elements, and agreed that the OSHA 200 Log review would cover the remainder 
of the evaluation requirement, but suggested this be done under Attorney 
Client privilege with him. 

He has some minor, to use his words, rework of the programs he will be 
forwarding to us. These revisions will need to be integrated into the written 
programs before January 16, 2001.

I most appreciate your attention to this matter and the timeliness in 
obtaining us a review of our action plan and programs.

Regards,

Russ