Subject: RE: privileged and confidential/attorney work product
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 07:38:00 -0800 (PST)

To: All 
From: Joan Dreskin 

For the conference call Monday 12/11/00 here are the call in instructions as 
follows: 
The Access Number in which you will need to connect to the conference call is 
712-271-3842. 
The passcode in which you will need to enter when the system prompts you to 
is 31311 after entering in the passcode, you will need to push # then you 
will need to announce yourself once connected to the conference call.? The 
time of the conference call is 2pm - 3:30pm eastern time. 

Thank you, 
Quadeia Washington 
Administrative Assistant for Joan Dreskin 

-----Original Message----- 
From: Dassistant 
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 9:56 AM 
To: Dassistant; 'Stephen R. Melton (E-mail)'; 'Shelley Corman (E-mail)'; 
'Carl Levander (E-mail)'; 'Richard J. Kruse (E-mail)'; 'Claire A. Burum 
(E-mail)'; 'Judy Neason (E-mail)'; 'Daniel F. Collins (E-mail)'; 'Janice 
Alperin (E-mail)'; 'Peggy Heeg (E-mail)'; 'David Hendrickson (E-mail)'; 
[email-masked]' 
Cc: Joan Dreskin 
Subject: RE: privileged and confidential/attorney work product 

To: All 
From: Joan Dreskin 

For the conference call today Thursday 12/07/00 here are the call in 
instructions as follows: 
The Access Number in which you will need to connect to the conference call is 
415-228-4834. 
The passcode in which you will need to enter when the system prompts you to 
is 57287 after entering in the passcode, you will need to push # then you 
will need to announce yourself once connected to the conference call.? The 
time of the conference call is 2pm - 3:15pm eastern time. 

Thank you, 
Quadeia Washington 
Administrative Assistant for Joan Dreskin 

-----Original Message----- 
From: Dassistant 
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 5:43 PM 
To: Stephen R. Melton (E-mail); Shelley Corman (E-mail); Carl Levander 
(E-mail); Richard J. Kruse (E-mail); Claire A. Burum (E-mail); Judy 
Neason (E-mail); Daniel F. Collins (E-mail); Janice Alperin (E-mail); 
Peggy Heeg (E-mail); David Hendrickson (E-mail); [email-masked]' 
Subject: privileged and confidential/attorney work product 
Importance: High 

Attached please find a proposal by John Morris to prepare an economic 
analysis of pipeline affiliate concentration into specific geographic 
destination markets vis-a-vis non-affiliates.? I would like to discuss this 
proposal with our group on Thursday afternoon (2:00 est).? I will forward on 
call-in instructions tomorrow.? Please be aware that this proposal is 
privileged and confidential and was prepared as attorney-client work 
product.?? Mr. Morris' information is set forth below.? It may be valuable to 
ask Mr. Morris to join us for the conference call in order to answer your 
questions. 

- 
John R. Morris 
Vice President 
Economists Incorporated 
1200 New Hampshire Avenue, NW 
Suite 400 
Washington, DC? 20036 
Voice: 202.223.4700 
Fax:?? 202.296.7138