Subject: Order RM96-1-019 (Partial Day Recalls) - BPS Schedule is Official & Pipeline Segment Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:59:25 -0800 (PST)

Following is info on BPS, Pipeline Segment and EC meetings in April / May.

FYI - On the Triage call this afternoon, Kim announced the following BPS
schedule for dealing with the recall order:

** Wed 4/3 conference call 8:30 - 12:30 central - agenda - only to identify
the issues and not to work on any of the issues at this point
** Wed/Thurs  4/10 - 4/11 face to face @ Con Ed in NYC
** Wed 4/24 conference call 8:30 - 12:30 central
** Tues/Wed 4/30-5/1  face to face in Houston - probably @ CMS 

Kim indicated that on the 4/24 call we'd know better what additional
meetings might be needed. I suggested that since the Technical and IR are
meetings are in Houston Mon May 13 (Tech) and Tues/Wed May 14-15 (IR), that
if there needs to be another face to face about that time, that we could
possibly have it that Thursday and Friday (May 16-17) in Houston. Stay tuned
on any dates after the May 1 meeting. 

Kim is going to try to have the NAESB office post this schedule this
afternoon.

**  Kim also asked me to remind everyone about the Pipeline Segment meeting
to prepare for the BPS meetings (see her e-mail of 3/15/02)
Date:          3/27/2002
Time:          9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. central
Location: CMS Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line
          5444 Westheimer, Houston, 77056
          Please check in with the 7th floor receptionist.

Conference calling will be available.  If you have not done so already,
please send Kim an email letting her know if you will attend in person or
via conference call.

**  Last but not least, April EC meeting - the NAESB web page shows it as
being a 2-day meeting - Thursday 4/18 and Friday 4/19. I confirmed with Jim
Buccigross this morning that it will only be a one day meeting on Thursday
4/18 in DC.

Have a great weekend and keep those travel departments busy. Just think
about all the wonderful places you can go as your frequent flyer accounts
build up this year!

Dale Davis
Williams Gas Pipeline
office:	(713)215-2396
cell:	(713)569-4914
[email-masked]