Subject: FW: Outline for Children-Family Christmas Eve Service
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:07:33 -0800 (PST)

Please print (incl attachment) and keep for reference

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 11:20 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Corman, Shelley
Subject: Outline for Children-Family Christmas Eve Service

Attached is a copy of an outline of the children's Christmas Eve service that 
I reviewed with Patty last night.  I have delivered a hard copy of the 
outline and readings to the Church Office.  Sorry to dash off an email 
without calling everyone -before I leave town.

Nancy - I'm hoping that you are still amenable to playing the piano.  If you 
have selections that you prefer -- feel free to change my selections.  They 
were picked only because the kids know these songs.  It is particularly a joy 
to hear them sing the chorus of "The First Noel."

Barbara Thompson - I was hoping that you could ask the children at children's 
church whether any of them are interested in volunteering to read for the 
worship .

Stephanie - I am hoping that you can line up an adult leader willing to play 
overall MC and to read the Christmas message.  If you find someone- please 
let Patty know.  Otherwise I think she may be amenable to pinchhit.

Lisa C. - Could you please line up a greeter/door tender for the worship.  
And, also check with the trustees to make sure the sanctuary is unlocked in 
time.

Thanks everyone.  I just love rattling off email orders!