Subject: RE:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:34:24 -0800 (PST)

Made it to Almaty. Thanks for all your help.  It is hard to access my enron mail from my hotel.  If you need to get in touch with me, please email me at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 
Shelley

-----Original Message----- 
From: Jennie Hendrickson 
Sent: Fri 12/14/2001 8:35 AM 
To: Corman, Shelley 
Cc: 
Subject: 

old ticket fare basis is MKWPX6M1 for trans-atlantic portion and then airpass for Frankfurt to Almaty and Moscow to Frankfurt portion with open ticket for third coupon............
 
TRAVEL ON                       AFTER HOURS: 800-366-2100 REFERENCE: 16XL  
9000 VIRGINIA MANOR ROAD STE 201                                           
BELTSVILLE MARYLAND 20705                                                  
FOR YOUR UNIQUE TRAVEL ON TELEPHONE NUMBER...SEE BELOW                     
-----------------------------------------------------------------          
                                       CORMAN/SHELLEY*180558-JK-18          
 
 SHELLEY CORMAN                                                            
 14126 SCARBOROUGH FAIR                                                    
 HOUSTON TX 77077                                                          
 
DATE OF ISSUE: DEC 14 2001  ITIN/INVOICE NBR: ITIN         PAGE: 01
.........................................................................  
FROM             TO           AIRLINE   FLT   DEP   ARR      STATUS        
15 DEC 01 SATURDAY 
HOUSTON/INTCON  FRANKFURT       LUFTHANSA    441  440P  935A CONFIRMED 
                                 CLASS:M  MEAL                         
                                     ARRIVAL DATE-16 DEC
 ELAPSED TIME- 9:55  MILES- 5231
 NONSTOP                      EQUIP-340                             
 
16 DEC 01 SUNDAY   
FRANKFURT       ALMATY          LUFTHANSA    648  210P  145A CONFIRMED 
SEAT-23K                         CLASS:M  MEAL                         
                                     ARRIVAL DATE-17 DEC
 ELAPSED TIME- 6:35  MILES- 3173
 NONSTOP                      EQUIP-340                             
 
               SURFACE TRANSPORTATION                                      
 
29 DEC 01 SATURDAY 
MOSCOW/SHEREMT  FRANKFURT       LUFTHANSA   3221  700A  835A WAITLISTED
                                 CLASS:M  MEAL                         
 ELAPSED TIME- 3:35  MILES- 1262
 NONSTOP                      EQUIP-32S                             
 
30 DEC 01 SUNDAY   
MOSCOW/SHEREMT  FRANKFURT       LUFTHANSA   3221  700A  835A CONFIRMED 
                                 CLASS:M  MEAL                         
 ELAPSED TIME- 3:35  MILES- 1262
 NONSTOP                      EQUIP-32S                             
 
          SUNDAY   
FRANKFURT       HOUSTON/INTCON  LUFTHANSA    440 1015A  240P CONFIRMED 
                                 CLASS:M  MEAL                         
 ELAPSED TIME-11:25  MILES- 5231
 NONSTOP                      EQUIP-340                             
 
CONTACT TRAVEL ON AT: 240-387-4110 OR 877-657-4772                    
**YOU MUST VERIFY ITINERARY FOR ACCURACY/ACCEPTANCE                   
OF INCORRECT INFORMATION IS TRAVELERS RESPONSIBILITY**                

                                     SERVICE FEE *SEE BELOW       0.00
 
*NO SERVICE FEE THIS TRANSACTION                                      
** AFTER HOURS HELPLINE 800-366-2100 REFER TO: 16XL **                

Jennie Hendrickson
Travel On
9000 Virginia Manor Rd Suite 201
Beltsville MD 20705
240-387-4033-phone
877-657-4772-toll free
240-387-4101-fax
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>