Subject: FW: Hi
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:14:42 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 3:54 PM
To: Corman, Shelley
Cc: Lisa Gold Schier
Subject: Hi

Hi Shelley,

Thanks for your message.  The best way to reach me is really at work (this
address), but I do check the home account a few times a week.

Anyway, how are you?  It must be wierd seeing your own company in the news
everyday.  Kim said that you were in a good spot to rebound if you needed
to when the dust settles.  That is a relief to us.

As far as the adoption stuff......we still have a long way to go.  Our home
study is being written up this week; we've finished the interviews and have
all of our documents into the social worker.  We are hopefully going to get
notification from the INS to get our fingerprints done within the next week
or so.  We're hoping the INS stuff goes quickly, because that is really the
only major thing we have left to get done.

We don't know where in Kazakhstan we're gonna go yet, but, we are about a
month from getting our name on the referral list; we'll probably find out
possible locations then.  I don't know how much Kim relayed to you, but
we're hoping for a healthy infant, and the rest doesn't matter as far as
preferences.  We are pretty excited already.

How is Alina? (spelling?)  Kim's description of her sounds wonderful.  You
guys must be having a terrific time getting to know each other again after
a few months separation.

Lets definitely stay in touch.  Maybe the next time you come through DC we
can have you over or meet somewhere.

Anyway, say hi to everyone for us.

Love,

Kurt

[email-masked]
w - 301-961-8936
h - 202-234-8045
Lisa and Kurt Schier
2029 Park Road, NW
Washington, DC 20010