Subject: Details on Golf Tournament Oct. 12
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:22:43 -0700 (PDT)

Here are some details you will need to know for the golf tournament
sponsored by Calpine on October 12 at the WSPP event:

1)  When you arrive at the Coeur d'Alene Resort please check your golf clubs
with the bell captains.  They will be tagged and delivered to the golf
course prior to your tee time. 

2)  Time:  We will be shuttled to the course in the resort "Eagle" shuttle
boats starting directly after the meeting concludes Friday Oct. 12 around
noon.  

3)  Dress code:  nice golf attire, soft cleats (please come to the meeting
Friday morning ready to go to the course).

4)  The Coeur d'Alene Resort has a mandatory caddy program, a $20 tip is
recommended by each golfer also, bring some cash for the beer/snack cart if
you wish.

5)  Box lunches will be provided for you on your carts at the beginning of
the game.

6)  We will be playing a scramble game - so plan to have some FUN!  This is
a beautiful world class course, enjoy.

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call at
503-552-3785.

Jodi Lietz
Office Manager
Calpine Corporation
805 SW Broadway, Suite 1850
Portland OR 97205
Phone:  503-552-3785
Fax:  503-223-7400