Subject: Re: Free Agents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 01:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Also, this year if you forget to turn in bye week replacements (for K or Def) 
or replacements for players that are on a bye, you will have up til friday to 
make those pickups.  WE ALL HAVE TO WORK SO I DON'T WANT TO GET PEOPLE 
BOTHERING ME IF YOU JUST HEARD SOME PLAYER BECAME AVAILABLE.  To take 
advantage of this you have to need a bye week replacement or not be able to 
field a team because you have too many players on a bye (you don't have QB or 
only 2 WRs.  If you have three WRs who can start but want another one because 
you don't like one of the ones that are able to start YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO 
PICK UP ANY PLAYERS AFTER THE THURSDAY 1PM DEADLINE.

   

	From:  Martin Cuilla                           09/07/2000 09:29 AM

To: William E Kasemervisz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey C 
Gossett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Earnest/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Martin Cuilla/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tony Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark Friedman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael W Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Free Agents

Just a quick note about the free agent and bye week replacements for this 
year.  The free agent draft will be held Thursday at 1pm.  You will have 
until 1pm to submit your free agent requests to me at [email-masked].  You 
should include who you want, who you want to drop and the amount of points 
you want to bid.  You can bid 0 points for a free agent however if someone 
bids 1 point you will lose.  In the case of a tying bid the two teams will 
have an open bid to determine who gets the player.  Everyone will start with 
100 points and you more points based on your weekly finish (1 point for 
highest score and 12 points for lowest score).