Subject: Revised Procedures
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:59:00 -0800 (PST)

This is the memo that Sam sent back to Enron with a few revisions to my draft 
procedures.  We are currently
 reviewing these changes and will discuss them during our conference call.

Ruth
---------------------- Forwarded by Ruth Concannon/HOU/ECT on 11/28/2000 
06:37 AM ---------------------------

"Lee, Sam" <[email-masked]> on 09/28/2000 01:12:19 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Oliver, Jason" 
<[email-masked]>, "Hughes, Bill" <[email-masked]>, "Fernandez, Bill" 
<[email-masked]>, "Messina, Larry" <[email-masked]>, "Lee, Sam" 
<[email-masked]>, "Maher, Janine" <[email-masked]>, "Scherfling, Bob" 
<[email-masked]>, "Grady, Mike" <[email-masked]>
cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked], "Lee, Sam" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Revised Procedures

Please see the revised procedures below: 

 <<Sithe Empire Deal Procedures2.doc>> 

 - Sithe Empire Deal Procedures2.doc