Subject: Procedures for Incremental Empire Gas for On-Peak Day Ahead Market
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Here is the draft procedures that I sent you back in September.  It does not 
incorporate the changes that you sent
us a few days latter.  I will forward a copy of that memo also.  We are 
looking forward to getting with you to discuss the 
procedures and timing.

Ruth
---------------------- Forwarded by Ruth Concannon/HOU/ECT on 11/28/2000 
06:25 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Ruth Concannon                           09/28/2000 11:38 AM

To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Todd Busby/NA/Enron@Enron (bcc: Ruth 
Concannon/HOU/ECT)
Subject: Procedures for Incremental Empire Gas for On-Peak Day Ahead Market

Marty suggested that I get these discussions kicked off on your side while he 
was
out-of-town today.  Basically, I started off with your proposed procedures 
and made
a few changes that Enron needs to make sure that right amount of gas shows up 
at the
correct time.

Also, we are suggesting a confirmation form be sent back and forth between 
Enron and
Sithe every day.  This will help document all the small little details and 
costs so that we
both drop anything through the cracks.  I am suggesting that we e-mail this 
confirm form
to the right folks in both our companies, so that no one is left out of the 
loop.

You will also notice our attempt to make sure that everyone has a clear 
understanding
of exactly what is included in the numbers that are reported to Enron's 
traders.  The timing
of your calls will be when everyone is very busy in our trading group.  There 
will not be much
time to have long conversations, but it is very important that everyone have 
the same
understanding what the numbers mean.

Please take a look at this on your side and see if there are some other 
things that need to
be included.

Thanks,

Ruth