Subject: Picture from Microsoft Picture It!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Zooey,? This is one of  the better pictures taken by Sharon with my digital 
camera.? Hope you all  enjoy.? Will be mailing you hard copies of pictures 
and copy of VHS  video.? Love Dad. 
?
?
To view the picture, double-click the icon. If asked what  program to open it 
with, select your Internet browser. 

To learn more  about this program, please visit our Web site at 
http://pictureit.msn.com.

This  'Medium' picture is best for screen viewing. If you want to print a  
higher-quality print, please ask the sender to send pictures using the 
'Large'  setting.

If your picture looks blotchy, the color setting for your  monitor may be too 
low. Your monitor and display adapters determine the number  of colors that 
can appear on your screen. Many monitors are set lower than they  need to be. 
For best results, you may want to increase the number of colors your  monitor 
displays:

1. Click the Start button, and then point to  Settings.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Double-click the Display icon.
4.  Click the Settings tab.
5. In the Color Palette list, click High Color, 65536  Colors or True Color.

 - Cutout 1.jpg