Subject: RE: Is this J Willy?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

sorry i plan on squandering all that money and more all to get a few prints that favor my positions.  damn it sucks going on vacations!

-----Original Message-----
From: Denver Plachy [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 2:27 PM
To: Williams, Jason (Trading)
Cc: Cuilla, Martin
Subject: Is this J Willy?

Jason,
Hey man just wanting to see what's going on. From what I've heard you've 
been doing an okay job with my P&L. Only been able to check the market a 
couple of times-it doesn't look like too much has happened. How's the Mid 
Continent? Can't wait to get back-I hope you didn't take my job back. I'm 
here at the London School of Economics and their sytems won't aallow me to 
get on enrononline. Well, have a fun trip down to Beaurevage(sp?) see you I 
guess on Tues.(I'll be there Mon) Tell Martin not to lose all of that P&L 
you made me seeing how he is trading on triple coupon day.

Later,
Denver

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp