Subject: RE: Latino Caucus
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:21:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have a child care issue that day -- but I'll try to work it out so I
can be there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Govenar [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 9:44 AM
To: Hedy Govenar; Bev Hansen; Susan J Mara; Jeff Dasovich; Kaufman, Paul
Cc: Joseph Alamo
Subject: Latino Caucus

The Latino caucus would like to have dinner with us in Sacramento on
September 4. The total number of caucus attendees will be dictated by
how
many of us can make it.  They will do the coordination.  Any takers?
The
African American caucus has contacted us as well and they are trying to
determine a date and time for either a dinner or a lunch.  They will do
the
coordination.

Scott