Subject: E-mail Vacation Reminder
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:10:48 -0800 (PST)

As the end of the semester the holiday season are upon us, Haas Computing 
Services would  like to remind you of a few things that you can do to 
prevent E-mail problems while you are gone.

1. Haas' webmail service is an extremely convenient way to check your Haas 
E-mail account while you are away. If you have not already used it, please 
try it at:
http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/Email

2. Mailing lists - If you are currently subscribed to any high volume 
lists, unsubscribe if you will not be reading your mail. Unread mail 
gradually accumulates in your account. If you reach your quota, any new 
incoming mail will be rejected. Current quotas on Haas E-mail accounts are 
40MB for INBOX and 30MB for saved mail folders/messages. To check your 
mailing list subscriptions go to:
http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/majordomo

3. If you plan to read your email on another account over the holidays, you 
can forward your Haas mail to it. You can do this via
the Haas Helpdesk:
http://helpdesk.haas.berkeley.edu

You will need to login to the Helpdesk system with your Haas computer 
account login/password. Go to Self Service menu at the top of the help 
page.  From this menu you can also put a vacation message on your E-mail 
account and check all of your disk quotas.

4. Haas Computing is closed from Dec. 22 through Jan. 1. Haas E-mail will 
be up and available during this time. Mail sent to
[email-masked] may not be answered until after Jan 1, 2002.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.