Subject: NETWORK OUTAGE Tuesday, Nov. 20th
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 23:06:43 -0800 (PST)

Tuesday, Nov. 20th, between 6:15 and 7.:30 AM portions of the Haas network 
will be down for brief periods for upgrades.   Communications and Network 
Services network engineers will be installing software upgrades for three 
of the network switches serving the Haas School.

The network service interruption is scheduled to occur between 6:15 to 
6:45, with the remainder of the period reserved for recovery from any 
unforeseen problems.  The outages will affect the HCS server room, the 
first 2 floors of Cheit Hall, and the east end of the 4th, 5th, and 6th 
floors of the Faculty wing.

During the outage email will be held for later delivery.

Should you experience any problems with computing services following the 
upgrades, please restart your computer.  If the problem persists, 
contact  helpdesk at http://helpdesk.haas.berkeley.edu, phone 510/642-0434.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

-----------------------
Haas Computing Services