Subject: RE: Mendocino Ride
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:55:34 -0700 (PDT)

Amy,,

Thank you again for putting together a great weekend. Except for the part 
about not turning on the hot-tub at 7:00 AM, Cleone was great. Wasn't that 
breakfast in bed just perfect !?!?  Too bad Pat and Nora didn't get their 
order in. As soon as I got over the sensation of being too full, I felt 
really badly that they had to drive to Denny's ... Oh well.

Of course, I enjoyed the riding. I hope that you and Cal enjoyed it as 
much as I did. You were such a trooper.

'till next time,
Jeff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Walker               Office: (650) 632-7648 
i2 Technologies             Cell: (650) 868-7585  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amy Gustafson Finch" <[email-masked]>
09/17/01 02:40 PM
Please respond to afinch

        To:     "'Dasovich, Jeff'" <[email-masked]>, "'Scatena, Pat'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Madeleine Todd'" <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
"'Luis Pine \(E-mail\)'" <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        RE: Mendocino Ride

Hi all,

Sorry that some of you won't be making it to Mendocino.  I talked to 
Lari's
assistant Cynthia and they are not planning to exact cancellation charges.
Cal and I are still planning an all-day ride on Saturday, and Pat and Nora
will be joining us on Sunday for a four-hour beach ride.  Would love for 
any
of you who are "on the fence" to join us for both days.  The Ranch would
like to know by Wednesday if possible.

Amy

-----Original Message-----
From: Dasovich, Jeff [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 8:16 AM
To: Scatena, Pat; Madeleine Todd; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
Luis Pine (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Mendocino Ride

Dear folks:
Hope all finds you well, given the circumstances.  I would very much
like to go, but I continue to be embroiled in the energy mess and school
has started (last year!).  Turns out I'm going to have to be in Southern
California that Friday and part of Saturday for work.  I'm going to have
to cancel.  If there are any charges, please let me know.  Hope to see
all of you very soon.  Be safe.

Best,
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Scatena, Pat [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 10:03 AM
To: 'Madeleine Todd'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Dasovich, Jeff; [email-masked]; Luis Pine
(E-mail)
Subject: RE: Mendocino Ride

that's really too bad, i hope you are still able to make it.  I am still
planning to go, but will definitely be riding only on Sunday and might
drive
up on Saturday instead of on Friday.  Lu, I'll call you after I talk to
Jeff
to confirm whether he's still going.
p

-----Original Message-----
From: Madeleine Todd [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 6:50 PM
To: [email-masked]; Scatena, Pat; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Luis
Pine (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Mendocino Ride

Hey guys--
It is my hope that you and your loved ones have not been directly
affected in the tragedy.

I assume that the trip to Mendocino is still going forward. I am not
happy to report that my lower back has gotten worse and not better since
the accident in Hawaii. Sadly, I may have to pass on Mendocino. I will
find out more this upcoming week and let you know.

If I do have to cancel I would assume we should keep the Grandma's room
for Jeff & Lu. If there are any potential cancellation charges I should
pay to Lari please let me know. I have been looking forward to this for
so long, I am sad to think of not joining all of you.

I will get back to you by Wednesday.

Madeleine

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Gustafson Finch [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 12:05 PM
To: 'Scatena, Pat'; Madeleine Todd; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Mendocino Ride

Hi Group,

Need input for Lari as our ride approaches (Pat can you forward to Lu
and
ask him to reply to me).

I know some of you have ridden with Lari many times, but her scheduler
is
facilitating this process and has asked for some information.  Please
provide the following and I will batch and send to Lari:

Years riding
How often currently riding
type of riding (i.e. English lessons, dressage, trail)
type of saddle preferred
age, height and weight

Also, we initially planned on an all-day ride on Sat, and a four-hour
ride
on Sunday so we could all head back relatively early.  Lari would like
to
know where we want to ride on each day.  Nora is only riding for the
four-hour ride, and prefers the beach.  How about an all-day ride in the
redwoods on Saturday, with a four-hour beach ride on Sunday?

Amy

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate 
and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or 
reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************