Subject: FW: EB Chapter, Dunsmuir House Event, Sun. Dec. 9
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:06:32 -0800 (PST)

------ Forwarded Message
From: Haas Alumni Network <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:26:31 -0800
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: EB Chapter, Dunsmuir House Event, Sun. Dec. 9

The East Bay Chapter of U.C. Berkeley's Haas Alumni Network
invites you to attend a holiday luncheon & tour with alumni and friends from
Haas

Dunsmuir Estate Holiday Luncheon & Tour

Enjoy the Dunsmuir Holiday Season with fellow Haas Alumni.  In addition to
the group luncheon and mansion tour, you can partake in carriage rides,
listen to carolers/festive music, and buy gifts at the holiday craft shop.
 
Date: Sunday, December 9, 2001
Time: 11:30 a.m. luncheon, followed by 1:45 p.m. Mansion Tour
Cost: $25 ($9 tour + $16 Luncheon)
Need to choose one: Beef Tenderloin, Salmon, or Vegetarian (grilled
polenta).

RSVP by Nov. 28th: First come first serve basis as limited group tickets are
available.  Please indicate food choice.

Online Registration: http://www.acteva.com/go/eb-alumni

Mansion Tour 
Fifty volunters, working over 8,000 hours, transform the Dunsmuir Mansion
into a breathtaking late 19th century Holiday masterpiece.  Visitors start
their self-guided tour in the grand foyer where their eyes are drawn to the
magnificent 2-story Christmas tree reaching toward the Mansion's exquisite
Tiffany-style
stained glass dome.  As the tour progresses, pleasant surprises abound ...
elegant trees and garlands, antique furnishings, exquisite packages and
festive decorations.
   
For More Information: Karen Itow at [email-masked], or (408)
295-3113

For Directions to Dunsmuir: http://www.Dunsmuir.org
<http://www.dunsmuir.org/>

****************************************************************************

------ End of Forwarded Message