Subject: Undeliverable: RE: Proposal AREM response to UDC Joint Filing - Implementation of Su spension DA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Your message

  To:      Bill Chen; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
  Cc:      [email-masked]
  Subject: RE: Proposal AREM response to UDC Joint Filing - Implementation
of Su spension DA
  Sent:    Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:12:40 -0600

did not reach the following recipient(s):

[email-masked] on Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:15:55 -0600
    The recipient name is not recognized
	The MTS-ID of the original message is:
c=us;a=attmail;p=shellusa;l=ICSSCXH70111280015THQNHNBY
    MSEXCH:IMS:SHELL:MSXSSC:ICSSCXH7 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

-----
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: "Dasovich, Jeff" <[email-masked]>
To: Bill Chen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], 
	[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Proposal AREM response to UDC Joint Filing - Implementation o
	f Su spension DA
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:12:40 -0600
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
X-MS-Embedded-Report: 

Apologies just got back.  Can't make the call, but concur that we ought
to stay where we were.  Not that the proposal doesn't merit discussion,
but it raises many issues and we're down to the wire.  So I concur with
Bill and Aaron.  Perhaps we should try to regroup first thing in the AM?

Best,
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Chen [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 6:00 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Dasovich, Jeff
Subject: RE: Proposal AREM response to UDC Joint Filing - Implementation
of Su spension DA

All,

Unfortunately, Aaron and I will not be able to make this call.  However,
we
wanted to let the group know that we are strongly opposed to New West's
proposal and urge the group to adopt the position we agreed to during
last
week's call, i.e., oppose the UDCs' proposal for a DASR cut-off date,
for
the reasons outlined in Dan's most recent draft.

Thanks.

Bill
925.287.4703

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 11:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Proposal AREM response to UDC Joint Filing - Implementation of
Su
spension DA

I have had an opportunity to talk to most of you regarding the attached 
proposal.  I apologize I ran out of time yesterday and didn't catch
everyone.

NWE would like to propose a slightly different take on our AREM filing
having had a chance to think more about it.  I wanted to run it by
everyone
to get your thoughts before submitting a redline.  If you feel this
warrants
a conference call I will gladly set one up for today.  Time is of the
essence and would appreciate your feedback as soon as possible.  If we
all
agree, I would like to get the re-write with everyone's blessing to Dan
by
tomorrow at 8:00 am. or sooner.  
 <<arm-puc-plan.doc>> 
Proposal Benefits

	1.	We look more reasonable and agree to much of what UDCs
are
proposing.
	2.	Accommodates most, if not all, of ESP and customer
concerns.
	3.	Strong argument for avoiding any contract review.    Our
verification proposal could backfire; PUC could accept our approach, but
add
details which goes toward ESPs submitting contracts to the PUC for
review
and validation 
Thank you, 
Janie Mollon
Manager, Legislative and Regulatory Affairs
Office:  602-629-7758
FAX: 602-629-7772
Mobile:  602-625-3892 

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************