Subject: Computing Services OUTAGE for Sunday, Oct. 22nd
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Haas Community,

  Sunday, Oct. 22nd, 2001, between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM, the print server 
HCS_PRINTER will be shut down for  maintenance, including installation of 
software upgrades.   While HCS_PRINTER is off-line, network printers will 
be unavailable.  Actual downtime will be about an hour.

Email should not be affected.

As always,  should you experience any problems with computing services 
following the maintenance, please contact the information desk in the 
Computer Center, or Helpdesk at http://helpdesk.haas.berkeley.edu, phone 
510/642-0434.  Please note that Helpdesk is not manned on 
weekends.  Requests for help logged during the weekend will be responded to 
Monday morning.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

-----------------------
Haas Computing Services