Subject: RE: Mendocino
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>, e-mail <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:23:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hey gang--
I couldn't convince Rob to join us... boo hoo. Jeff Walker and I are
confirmed. We will be sharing a room but since many of the rooms/suites
are so large anyone else is more than welcome to join us. I will be
organizing the room today and will probably book a large one should one
of you want to join us. Here are the ones I am considering. Let me know
what you think.  The web site to view the rooms is
http://www.cleonegardensinn.com/ <http://www.cleonegardensinn.com/> 
Madeleine

 
#1 Ocean View Suite (Non Smoking): with king bed, fireplace, living room
w/ queen hide-a-bed, kitchen, shower/ tub, wrap around deck, TV/ radio,
partial ocean view, private phone, 2-3 day Minimum with advanced
booking, with self-housekeeping, ($12.00 extra each bed/person). .
maximum: 4 persons. 160.00 No Breakfast

#2 Sand Dune View Suite (Non Smoking): with queen bed, living room w/
queen hide-a-bed, shower, private deck beside large pond, TV/ radio, 2-3
day minimum with advance booking, self-housekeeping, ($12.00 extra each
bed/ person), maximum: 4 persons. 94.00 No Breakfast

#3. Noyo Suite <noyo_suite.html>*(NON-SMOKING): large deluxe suite with
queen bed, fireplace, small kitchen, shower, TV/ radio, large private
deck with garden & forest view (separate bedroom with a twin and a
double bed, $12.00 each, extra bed/ person), maximum: 5 persons. 

#4. Novarro Suite <novarro.html> (NON-SMOKING): large deluxe suite with
queen bed, fireplace, small kitchen, shower, TV/ radio, large private
deck with garden & forest view (separate bedroom with a twin and a
double bed, $12.00 each, extra bed/person), maximum: 5 persons. 

#5. MacKerricher Room <

Madeleine Todd Executive Recruiting
1329 Taylor Street, Suite 114
San Francisco, CA 94108-1047
phone: 415-441-7010
fax: 415-441-7173
email: [email-masked]

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and
confidential information intended for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scatena, Pat [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 9:35 AM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'Jeff Walker (E-mail)'; 'Kari Ontko (E-mail)'; 'Lori Hom (E-mail)';
Madeleine Todd; 'Nora McGee (E-mail)'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Mendocino

correction following further discussion with Amy: i have booked the blue
iris room (apologies to the Jeffs) and Amy has booked a separate room
for herself and Cal (i think the meadow view room).

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Gustafson Finch [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 7:49 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Scatena, Pat'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'Jeff Walker (E-mail)'; 'Kari Ontko (E-mail)'; 'Lori Hom (E-mail)';
'Madeleine Todd'; 'Nora McGee (E-mail)'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Mendocino

Hello all,
 
I made a reservation at Cleone Gardens Inn, just across the street from
the ranch.  I reserved a room for Pat, Cal and myself, but was unsure
what other reservations to make for the rest of the group because some
of you are still tentative and I'm not sure who is bringing SOs/dates.  
 
The inn has one room called the Blue Iris room with two double beds that
might work for Jeff W. and Jeff D. if going up single; most of their
other rooms have a queen or king bed (the Meadow View king room sounded
nice for a couple if we have any going up).  Both of those are still
available for the weekend we are planning to be there.  I think there
may be some cottages available also for multiple people, but I'm not
sure what the configurations of those are.  A full breakfast can be
ordered from some of the rooms for $14.00 extra.  They serve breakfast
at 8:00 a.m.  Pat, Cal and I have a suite with a small kitchen, so we
may also be able to host some minimal meals/snacks/drinks.  
 
The phone number of Cleone Gardens is 1-800-400-2189.  Their website,
which has pictures and descriptions of their rooms, is
cleonegardensinn.com.  If the Cleone Gardens Inn does not have the room
configuration you want, Lari's website (horse-vacations.com) has links
to numerous other hotels and B&Bs.
 
Tally ho!
 
Amy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 7:10 PM
To: Scatena, Pat
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Jeff Walker (E-mail); Kari Ontko (E-mail); Lori
Hom (E-mail); 'Madeleine Todd'; Nora McGee (E-mail);
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: Mendocino

Hi All: 

Madeleine was kind about me not keeping up with personal emails .... 

I am putting the Mendocino dates on my calendar. I would like to ride
both days. I would also like to stay where everyone will be happiest ;) 
Howard's Creek is great, but I agree with Pat, that we just won't have
the time to enjoy the place (or breakfast). 

BTW - Are any non-riders coming?? 

Jeff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Walker
Office: (650) 632-7648 
i2 Technologies
Cell: (650) 868-7585                                     
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~