Subject: RE: Tomorrow's Direct Access Coalition Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

We will put this on the agenda.  Is there anything else you would like on
the agenda?

Please keep your eyes peeled for the email that will come this afternoon
with the meeting location and other details.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dasovich, Jeff [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 10:14 AM
To: Fairchild, Tracy
Cc: Mara, Susan
Subject: Tomorrow's Direct Access Coalition Meeting

Greetings Tracy:

It's becoming increasing clear that the PUC is more than likely--unless
persuaded otherwise--to suspend DA under AB1X now that the Legislature
has failed to pass a comprehensive bill.

We have a proposal on how the CPUC can keep Direct Access in place while
satisfying the concerns of the Treasurer, etc.  We'd like to:

1) present it to the group tomorrow.
2) try to get the group's support for the proposal.
3) if we get support, submit the proposal to the PUC (as a group) by
Friday.

Can we get 15-30 minutes on tomorrow's agenda to discuss?  Thanks very
much.

Best,
Jeff

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************