Subject: Attorneys
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please respond to As we discussed on yesterday's conference call, the following attorneys are
experts on the California Public Records Act, which is the applicable Act
for retrieving information from the California Legislature.  The first two
names were provided by the California Newspaper Association (Enron was not
mentioned) and the third name comes from our associate Mark Harris.  We
often work with the fourth attorney on other issues and he does have some
experience in this area however he should be used primarily if the other
attorney's do not work out.

Charity Kenyon
Riegels, Campos & Kenyon
(916) 779-7100

Karl Olson
Levy, Ram, Olson & Rossi
(415) 433-4949

Kevin Culhane
Hansen, Boyd, Culhane & Watson
(916) 444-2550

Phil Recht
Mayer, Brown & Platt
(213) 229-9500