Subject: RE: Final Legislative Language
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

You all are awesome.  Many thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Delaney Hunter [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 1:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Barbara Barkovich (E-mail)'; 'Dominic DiMare (E-mail)'; 'Dorothy
Rothrock (E-mail)'; 'John Fielder (E-mail)'; [email-masked];
'Phil Isenberg (E-mail)'; 'Jeff Dasovich (E-mail)'; 'Keith McCrea
(E-mail)'; 'Linda Sherif (E-mail)'; 'Linda Sherif (E-mail 2)'; 'John
White (E-mail)'; [email-masked]; Mike Kahl (E-mail)
Subject: Final Legislative Language

Rick-
Attached please find our final draft of legislative language per your
request. We are ready and willing to draft other sections or language as
needed by you or the Speaker. Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions about the draft. Please note there are disagreements over two
sections of language and they are so marked.

FYI - I will be sending this document out to the entire Working Group for
their information.

Thank you,
Delaney