Subject: Re: Next DG Event
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 03:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

This follows up on Jeff's message.  Attached are the Phase 2 questions issued 
by the ALJ in the California DG proceeding.  The questions relate to stranded 
costs, standby charges, distribution wheeling, exit/bypass fees, PBR 
structures and other rate design issues.  We're looking for your input on 
which questions raise the most important policy issues for Enron. -Bob  

Jeff Dasovich on 06/12/2000 07:59:47 PM
To: Steve Montovano/DUB/EES@EES, Harry Kingerski/HOU/EES@EES, Lisa 
Yoho/HOU/EES@EES, Robert Frank/HOU/EES@EES, Susan J Mara/SFO/EES@EES, Bruno 
Gaillard/SFO/EES@EES, Paul Kaufman@EES, Mona L Petrochko/SFO/EES@EES, Sandra 
McCubbin/SFO/EES@EES, Kerry Stroup/DUB/EES@EES, Susan M Landwehr/HOU/EES@EES, 
[email-masked], James D Steffes/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: Next DG Event

Please forward to others whom you think might want to participate.  I 
apologize in advance if I've missed anyone from the original team.

Now that Sue Mara and Tom Hoatson have brilliantly represented Enron's views 
in Phase 1 of California's DG proceeding (aided significantly by Bob Frank's 
stellar legal skills), it's time to move on to the next set of issues for 
Phase 2.  The Phase 2 issues principally address rates issues (e.g., 
stand-by, back-up, stranded cost recovery), but also include about 40 
questions issued recently by the judge presiding over the festivities.  Bob 
Frank will distribute the questions first thing tomorrow morning.

Would like to have a call either Thursday afternoon, or Friday morning (CST) 
to determine:

1) which, if any, of the issues/questions posed by the California PUC Enron 
cares to prepare responses for, and,
2) Enron's position on the issues identified.

Would very much like to profit from any recent DG activities others have been 
engaged in elsewhere (e.g., Lisa and Harry in Maryland).

Is there a preference for Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.  Please let 
me know.

Best,
Jeff