Subject: Re: DG
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 06:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is the summary of Phase 1 positions for the utilities and other 
select parties. Also are Sue's (Distribution Tariffs) and Tom Hoatson's 
(Ownership) testimonies.

The next fillings in May are:
5/5 Comments on Interconnection Workshop Report (CEC) - Hoatson - Frank - 
Bruno
5/8 Reply testimony Phase 1- Mara - Frank
5/17 Comments on the Operation's and Planning  Report (CPUC) - Bruno  
(looking at it to determine whether  not we need to file)
5/26 Testimony on Phase 2 issues (Rate issues) - Group effort 

Mona L Petrochko
05/02/2000 10:37 AM
To: Bruno Gaillard/SFO/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: DG

Could you please send me by e-mail Enron's testimony in the DG proceeding and 
the summary chart of the utility positions.  Is anything being filed on May 
2?  Thanks.