Subject: Reminder - Cal Basketball Game - Jan. 19th
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:00:56 -0800 (PST)

This just serves as a friendly reminder to sign up with me to go to the Cal
Basketball game on Jan 19th. by TODAY at 6:00pm.  Family and friends are
welcome!! 

I will send an email on Saturday with additional logistics to those who have
signed up.  

Regards,

-- Shawne

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawne Robinson 
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 9:17 PM
To: [email-masked] '
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Cal Basketball Game - Jan. 19th

It would probably help if I let you all know by when.  Let's say by Friday
(December 21st).  So, I will get tickets for those who respond by 6:00pm
Friday, Dec. 21st.

Again Happy Holidays!!  

-- Shawne

Sorry 2nd years I didn't realize you had the MPAR that same weekend.  You
can count on another one in February.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawne Robinson
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 12/17/01 2:15 PM
Subject: Cal Basketball Game - Jan. 19th

Hello All, 

If you're like me and you've never been to one sporting event during
your time at Cal, here's your chance (if you have, come along for the
company).  For those interested, please join me on Jan. 19th. @ 5:00pm
when Cal will take on Washington State.  The tickets look like they are
$24.50 per person.  If you are interested, please let me know, so I can
try to get a block of seats together.  

Happy Holidays!! 

All the best, 

-- Shawne