Subject: Fisher CITM's eBusiness Conference next week
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:20:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Evening MBA Student,

The Fisher Center for Information Technology and Marketplace Transformation
(CITM) is offering the next Enabling eBusiness (EEB)conference on September
25, 2001. The theme of this one-day conference is Implementing an eBusiness.
Speakers include Erwin Martinez, CIO, Silicon Valley Bank; Robert Reeder,
SVP & CIO, Alaska Airlines; and Nick Riso, VP, eBusiness, Nestle USA. The
conference agenda is available at  our Web site
http://haas.berkeley.edu/citm .

We can accommodate a limited number of Evening MBA students at a special
rate of $75 (instead of the the regular fee of $950) subject to space
availability. If you  would like  to  attend the event please e-mail your
request to [email-masked]  preferably by noon tomorrow.  Include the
following information:

Name:
Company:
Your Job Title:
Contact (if different than the e-mail address of your message):
eBusiness/Technology related background (1 paragraph):

-- Arie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

Arie Segev, Professor and Director
Fisher Center for  Information Technology & Market Place Transformation
Haas School of Business
The University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-1900
http://haas.berkeley.edu/citm/
Tel: 510-642-4731
Fax: 510-642-2826 (Alternate: 510-642-4700)