Subject: [Fwd: your client]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 14:16:05 -0700 (PDT)

We've worked with this group in the past.  You asked for names of firms
which do local government work in the S.F. area.  I called Sam and asked
if they worked with BART and he said "yes".  I did not identify the
project.  Feel free to check them out if you have the need.

Hedy

--------- Inline attachment follows ---------

From:  <[email-masked]>
To: Hedy Govenar (E-mail) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2001 5:06:33 GMT
Subject: 

Hedy,

We'd be delighted to work with your client to handle their needs in the San
Francisco Bay Area.  We are well-positioned as the most effective public
affairs and political consulting firm handling issues affecting multi-county
and city jurisdictions in the Bay Area.  We are particularly well-positioned
in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco and San Mateo counties.

Our relationships are extensive, from local city halls, the Boards of
Supervisors, to the state and federal delegations.  Our clients and allies
include, among others, State Senator Don Perata, Oakland Mayor Jerry Brown
and San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown.  In addition to our public affairs
work, we have run numerous candidate and initiative campaigns in the Bay
Area that have positioned us to be able to the open door of a great number
of the elected officials in the area.  We are particularly close to a
majority of the Boards of Supervisors in Alameda, San Francisco and San
Mateo counties, plus a number of the mayors in the cities of Alameda County.
We also have deep access to members of a variety of regional boards,
including BART and BCDC.

I suggest you look at our website for further information
(www.bmwandpartners.com).  We would be more than happy to meet with your
client at the appropriate time.  Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Sam Lauter
Principal