Subject: Substation Project meetings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 04:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dick - In order to get the project moving, we are suggesting a pre-meeting 
with CSUF personnel and a subsequent (same day) meeting with PG&E. Next week 
is out for me, and I know that you are at Long Beach through the 19th of 
October. Let me know of your availability from the 20th on. 
You and Bob can determine who should attend from your side. Among other 
topics, we will be discussing the EIR issues, the construction site & 
schedule, and our day-to-day contact at CSUF. 
We are recommending a meeting at 9 AM with CSUF and a meeting after lunch 
with CSUF and PG&E. 
The Enron contingency will include Richard Crevelt, Implementation Manager; 
Rob Cone, the CSUF Substation Project Manager, Jeff Dasovich, Enron Corp 
Regulatory Affairs, and myself.
If Adrianne can make a conference room available and arrange for lunch at the 
faculty dining room, we can make this a very productive day indeed. Thanks,

Dirk A.van Ulden
(925) 543-3879
Fax (925) 543-3550
[email-masked]