Subject: CSU Fresno 115kV Substation Status
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 11:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Team

Listed below is a brief description on the status for the Project.

? EIP Associates is currently working on the CEQA Initial Draft Study.  The 
draft will be complete on February 11th, 2000.  At this point it will be in 
our hands for review and comment.  I have scheduled for our review period to 
take no longer than one week.  So please be prepared, the Study will be 
coming to you on February 14th.  I want to get this Study out to public 
review ASAP!
? EES will be sending out an Request for Proposal (RFP) to three contractors 
this week to obtain costs to compare to the PG&E numbers received in their 
Detailed Study.  The RFP will contain various sketches and documents 
detailing the following scopes of work.  The overbuilding of the existing 
12kV line to accommodate a 115kV circuit from the PG&E Herndon - Bullard Sub. 
to the new CSUF Sub.  The installation of an underground 115kV circuit from 
the PG&E Herndon - Bullard Sub. to the new CSUF Sub.  The yard work at the 
PG&E Herndon - Bullard Sub.
? Developing a strategy for the upcoming meeting with PG&E to go over the 
Detailed Study.  I am shooting for this meeting to take place during the last 
week of February.  I will be working with all of you in the mean time to make 
sure all bases are covered and that a correct, thorough agenda is developed.

I hope this gives everyone an idea of where we stand.  Feel free to call or 
respond back with any questions or comments.

Rob Cone

Project Manager
Enron Energy Services
12647 Alcosta Blvd., Suite 500
San Ramon, CA 94583
Ph:925.543.3701, Fax:925.543.3550
Pager:888.397.5826