From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear E204-1 and E204-2 students,
I have attached the simulation files from lecture on the past
Wednesday/Thursday.  There are three Haasville attachments
--the blank one has no assumption cells (for you to work with),
the 'A" has the simulation for Problem 1, and the 'AB' has the
simulation for both technologies (problems 2 and 3).
We will start project management  next week followed by
inventory management.
For the discussion session on April 22 (Saturday),
Elizabeth Joy will plan to (see below) review simulation techniques
with you and any of the class examples (as attached),
and offer help on prior work in linear/non-linear programming
and Team Assignment problems you may have had.  PLEASE
send Elizabeth an e-mail if you plan to attend so she can have an
idea of the total number for any photocopying.  IF NO ONE
indicates that they are planning to come this weekend
(if she doesn't receive an e-mail by Friday, 6 PM, she may
not hold the session).  If the session is not held, you can
send e-mail questions instead  ([email-masked])
during this period.  We are assuming that some of you
will want to attend a review session, but if not, then I don't
want Elizabeth to come here and find an empty classroom.

--Tom McCullough

 - E204_HaasvilleA(Blank)_sim.xls
 - E204_HaasvilleA_sim.xls
 - E204_HaasvilleAB_sim.xls
 - E204_Airline_Overbooking_sim-2.xls

=======================================================================
Tom McCullough
Senior Lecturer
Haas School of Business
University of California at Berkeley
==========================================================================